Friday, August 9, 2013

Shakeology - Your Daily Dose of Dense Superfood Nutrition

Now that you’re on your way to eating healthier, would you like to know how to really analyze everything that’s going into your mouth? There are two things I do absolutely every single day. I use myfitnesspal.com to log all my meals and exercise. And I drink Shakeology for breakfast every single morning. EVERY day. I have been drinking Shakeology for 8 months and I am a convert. An addict. Whichever you prefer. Not only does it give me energy all day long, it is delicious! You can make a different shake every morning by simply adding vegetables, fruits, extracts, etc. I’ll be sharing my favorite recipes with you over the next few weeks but the variations are endless.

One very hot morning not long ago, I was sitting outside just dying for a Café Mocha from Starbucks. When inspiration hit, I went inside and blended Chocolate Shakeology, ½ cup of decaf coffee, 1 cup Unsweetened Silk Almond Milk (almond milk has less than 1 gram of carbohydrates/serving!). I topped the beauty with just a dollop of whipped cream. Amazing taste, completely refreshing and less than a venti Café Mocha! Win win win!



Can’t get enough of me here? Join me on Facebook for healthy recipes and daily motivation! https://www.facebook.com/kdkennedy913


Stay tuned tomorrow for a fabulously decadent low-carb dinner twist on a popular Mexican dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment