Saturday, August 10, 2013

Low-Carb Chicken Fajitas with Chunky Guacamole

Happy Saturday!

Well, I promised you an amazing low-carb Mexican treat and here it is! I call this Deconstructed Chicken Fajitas. They couldn’t be easier – just follow the recipe for fajitas and prepare without the flour tortillas. And for the guacamole, I swear by Ina’s recipe and method! You can find links to both recipes on my cooking blog, The Helpful Husband! Isn't it beautiful?




See how easy that is?

On a side note – how many of you workout on a daily basis? I am currently doing FOCUS: T25 (I love Shaun T!) but I took a break today and did 100 squats. Oof!! I know there is a 30-day Squat Challenge floating around out there – I might have to take that on next month!

Another great recipe will be posted tomorrow - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment