Friday, August 16, 2013

My Favorite Shakeology Recipes

Hi everyone and happy Friday!! I love Friday mornings (ok ok, I know I love every morning!) – and I love to start them out right! This is my absolutely favorite Shakeology recipe – not only are you giving your body an overload of everything that is healthy and good in this world, but it tastes like carrot cake. No lie!! Imagine starting out your day with dessert and knowing it’s the best thing you can do for yourself!

Carrot Cake Shakeology
1 packet Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
½ cup juiced carrots, or if you have a really good blender, ½ cup steamed carrots
1/8 tsp Cinnamon

Whip everything up in the blender and enjoy! 



Want to know more about Shakeology? Just ask! I’m on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kdkennedy913, e-mail at coachkdkennedy@yahoo.com or visit myshakeology.com/kdkennedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment