Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Garlic-Lemon Rotisserie Chicken

Good morning!! I hope everyone is having a great day! I've been up since 6 a.m., drank a delicious Orange-Vanilla Shakeology that tasted like a Creamsicle (recipe will be up tomorrow!) and have done 50 of my 105 squats. Phew! This squat challenge is starting to get crazy - I can't believe we'll be doing more than 200 a day by the end of the 30 day challenge!

I love this end-of-summer weather, when it's cool enough outside in the evening to grill without melting. We have a rotisserie attachment to our grill and make this gorgeous bird about once a week. It’s A-Maz-Ing. I don’t know much about chemistry, but something absolutely magical happens when you but these ingredients together. We are not wing fans, but we fight mercilessly over the wings on this bird. Next on the agenda – buying a smoker so we can make 45 lbs of wings with this recipe!

Here is the divine recipe!


And here is a picture of ours - don't you want to lick the screen?



No comments:

Post a Comment