Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Satisfying Low-Carb Breakfasts

I am so excited today - I have 13 people signed up for my private Facebook 30-Day Squat Challenge! It's such a fun group and they're all starting off with a bang! If you are looking for a way to start moving a little bit on a daily basis, join us! You will get in shape and have fun along the way! Just message me at www.facebook.com/kdkennedy913 and we'll get started!

So back to yummy food ... we had such a light dinner last night I literally felt like I was starving to death this morning. Luckily for me, I had a few extra minutes free to make this delicious, healthy and very filling breakfast! We had grilled buffalo burgers last night (I had no bun with mine, thank you very much!) with sliced tomatoes. I had a bunch of fresh spinach sitting in the fridge, so I threw it together with some onions, garlic and mushrooms as a second side dish. If you need more structure than that, you can use this recipe as a guide:


So anyhow, this morning I’m like hungry-hungry-hippo hungry. I thought – how lovely would the leftover spinach concoction be in an omelette? Very lovely! Topped it with some sour cream and then I thought – how lovely would some salmon be with this very lovely omelette? Very very lovely! You see how it goes.

As you get accustomed to eating low-carb, you will get much more creative with your meals and therefore be much more satisfied with your way of eating. Need ideas? Just ask me!



No comments:

Post a Comment