Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Introduction - Get to know me!

I have been battling my weight for almost 15 years. It goes up … it goes down, and with it my self-esteem. After trying a million fad diets and exercises (that’s not an exaggeration!) I discovered Shakeology. In combination with moderate exercise 5-times a week and low-carb eating, I have watched my weight fall away. I am so over the moon about this trifecta that I wanted to share it with everyone! I have a long way to go, but what’s the point of a journey if it’s not an enjoyable one?!

Perhaps you’ve already heard of Shakeology. It’s that delicious dense daily dose of superfood nutrition by Beachbody. I’ve been drinking it for breakfast every day for 6 months and I. LOVE. IT. I have more energy than I ever thought possible – and you better believe I need it with my 2-year-old son underfoot! It’s given me the energy and focus to pursue one of my biggest passions – cooking! I’ve become a recipe tester for a very popular periodical and the amazing, fantabulous website, Leite’s Culinaria! Next year, I may even attend cooking school!


(You guessed it! You'll find a ton of savory and healthy recipes here!)

You will you discover that getting in shape and losing weight can actually be fun! Stop by tomorrow when I will share a little information about the low-carb way of eating. It's easy AND delicious!

What’s stopping you from achieving everything you have ever wanted? What is standing in your way? Let’s do this together!




No comments:

Post a Comment