Monday, September 1, 2014

21 Day Fix Challenge Group - September 22!

I’m SO excited!! You wanna know why? The 21 Day Fix is on SALE this month!!! I’m having surgery [again] in mid-September and won’t be able to get to the gym for at least a few weeks. (We’ll talk about how apoplectic I am about this another time.) I was planning to do the 21 Day Fix to keep myself accountable and guarantee I continue to lose, NOT gain any weight while I’m recovering. Plus I love the 21 Day Fix workouts. LOVE. So…

Does anyone want to join me for 21-Day Fix Challenge from September 22nd – October 10th? This is a great program for anyone who wants to lose some serious weight and inches without counting calories and dieting. I’ve done this program before and it’s easy-to-follow portion control and one thirty-minute workout a day. That’s IT! And if you’re like me and prep your food ahead of your incredibly busy weeks, pack your lunches for work, and like to EAT, this is PERFECT for you!

So, who wants to join me? I would love the company! Send me a friend request at www.facebook.com/kdkennedy913 and let's chat!


No comments:

Post a Comment